Now, I know not everyone likes Walmart… heck, I don’t love having to shop at Walmart. I used to refuse to, but for me right now, it is the easiest way I can save our family money because of their simple price matching policy.
BUT, have you heard about their new Holiday Price Guarantee? Check out this video.
Basically, keep all your Walmart receipts from Nov. 1 – Dec. 25! If you see a print ad between those dates, with a lower price than you paid, bring your ad in with your receipt and they’ll give you the difference on a Walmart gift card. I think that’s pretty cool. They do have exclusions of course:
- Black Friday ads
- expired ads *so I take this to mean you can’t bring an ad in in December that was valid from in November, so bring it in right when you see it.
- offers with Gift Cards
- internet pricing
- limited time or quantity offers (i.e. 6 hour sales)
- percentage off ads
- trade-in offers
- offers that require a purchase or gift provided with purchase
- clearance or ads with typographical errors
- does not apply to grocery items, non-branded items (i.e. live plants), tobacco, firearms, gasoline, tires, prescription drugs, optical, or wireless products that require a service agreement
So what do you think? Do you think you’ll take advantage of this?