Just guessing here peeps, I’ve never had a 1 year old! I am finding Liv to be bored with her toys. She enjoys household stuff a lot, e.g. towels, tupperware, bags, remotes, etc, etc.
What did your 1 year old like? Any suggestions for things they enjoyed or that came in handy for this next stage, 12–18 months old?
Second hand things are fine with me!
In no particular order:
- Good Books
- Shoes – 4… (open across top or elastic for her fat feet)
- A Riding toy
- Plastic Kiddie Pool
- Seeds Family Worship CDs
- Hide ‘Em In Your Heart CD, Steve Green
- The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name by Sally Lloyd-Jones
- *My First Bedtime Bible: by Mary Batchelor
- *Bamboo Inserts for Cloth Diapers… sorry Liv, not an exciting gift, but your butt will thank me! :)
- *Little People Farm
- *Outdoor Baby Swing
- *Sophie the Giraffe (and/or other teething supplies!)
- *A wagon
- *A Baby