As I’ve said before, I do not subscribe to a newspaper, so I do not get the ads/coupons that way. So, how do I use them if I don’t get them in the newspaper, where do I get them?
Here are some ways I find coupons:
- I signed up to get CouponMom.com’s weekly email that includes links to printable coupons from: coupons.com, redplum.com, smartsource.com and other good deals
- I check for Target coupons occasionally
- We get an Entertainment book of coupons each year from Craig’s work.
- I print some coupons from Swagbucks, even though they are the same from the other websites, I receive 10 Swagbucks each time I use a coupon I printed there. (I may talk about Swagbucks in a separate, future post.)
- I signed up for Proctor & Gamble’s Brand Sampler.
- I follow some money saving blogs that often post when company’s have good coupons out with links to print them, and their own coupon databases so you can see if there IS a coupon out in the world somewhere for the product you want. (But often, you need to have printed them when they were released, or received them in the newspaper.) (I’ll do a separate post on those money saving blogs later.)
- Before going out, I’ll often check a store, restaurant or brand’s website for their current coupon, for example Hobby Lobby, or Hardeez, or Farmland. Sometimes you need to signup for their e-newsletter in order to receive their coupons. But you can always cancel if you get annoyed by their spam.
- I recently stumbled upon these, organic product coupons at Mambo Sprouts. Everyone knows how expensive that stuff is!
- I’m not on Facebook, but I know you can get some high value coupons by liking them on facebook and stuff like that.
- I also think you can contact a brand you want like and ask them if they can send you coupons, but I’ve never done that personally.
Does anyone have any other ways they get coupons?
I will do a post on some Tips for couponing in the future too. Do you have any questions you’d like me to cover about coupons? Not that I’m an expert, but I do like saving money and getting a deal, so I’m working on growing in my understanding of the world of couponing!